Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sunny Melbourne


It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Melbourne - perfect for a morning walk and coffee.... Lachie and I are taking it easy and enjoying the sun


Walking around our streets, I am trying to savour all of the things that we have had around us since living here in Melbourne....


The tree-lined streets in our area are beautiful, and I am going to miss the cute weatherboard houses in Melbourne, which you don't find in Adelaide ....

I'm also going to miss living only three minutes from cafes with good coffee - they've certainly been a life saver at times when I've needed to escape the house, especially when Lachie was really little

Made Cafe has been my favourite, so much so that we now know the owners really well, and going in is like catching up with friends. It was horrible when they were closed over Christmas and we had to go to other places, although there is a few to choose from fortunately!




I hope you are all having a great morning too and getting some sunshine or snow, depending on where you are! Libbyx

No comments: