Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ikea Fun




For those of you that know me, you know that I have a bit of an Ikea obsession.  I have their catalogues from the past 4 years, which have all been looked through many, many times and include post-it notes to mark the pages I love.  It's a bit sad really... and going to Ikea is something I find a truly enjoyable experience.  Lachie and I make regular trips to the Richmond store here in Melbourne, and I always have to drink a cup of the crappy coffee, even though I usually have about two mouthfuls and decide it's utter rubbish (but hey, for $2.95 for a refillable cup, it feels too good to pass up!)  Anyway, I was having a peek at Decor8 the other day, and they featured a new(ish) Ikea site where people can post photos of their Ikea inspired interiors - and they are fantastic...  it's like the stylists from Ikea have merged with more people with good taste, and the homes are beautiful and inspiring (especially when you know they are done on a budget - always a bonus in my eyes).  Anyway, the site is called IkeaFamilyLive
above are some pics from the site

No comments: