Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where we've been

For the last week, we've been on holidays in Adelaide, my home-town.
We did lots of hanging out with my mum and dad, drinking lots of teas and coffees ...
and did some exploring in the city, finding some beautiful old buildings that look very european

Lachie and dad played lots of cars together ... the fantastic garage pictured here was made by my grandpa for my brother - Lachie adored playing with it!


We had a few beach trips & enjoyed both the heat & watching the storms ...

and then some more sunsets ...

This is my parents street - I grew up on this street and didn't leave until I was 20! So I have lots of great memories of playing on this street - lots of street tennis, bike riding and general running about.

Having a few more cups of tea with Granny Di (Lachie's supposed to be sitting on the bucket, but didn't quite get his aim right and ended up on his bottom - probably why he's looking a bit glum!)

And we visited some lovely friends ...
Look at Lachie's face - he loves hanging out with Annie ...


We also checked out the Train Museum at Woodville - both Lachie and my dad had a great day

It was a good week, and it's always nice to be home. Looking forward to a lovely, mother's day weekend!

No comments: